This is an ID on which character you are in the game (it can change) and on the varying abilities of that character.
- Using the arrow keys highlight the top left (blue) icon. The icon will flash when highlighted and a rotating image of your character will appear in the visual display.
- Press the right arrow key and you will highlight the Identity box. This will display all character details such as Name, Age, Sex, Blood Type etc.
- Press the right arrow key again and you will highlight the Characteristics box. This will display a range of values for the character:
- A general value for the amount of energy the character has. A low value before a fight or combat, or any form of physical exertion, is not advised. Energy can be topped up using Medikits, Food or special Potions.
- The ability of the character to cast spells.
- FIGHT EXPERIENCE
- A general description of the fighting experience of the character. This can be improved by practice.
- The unarmed fighting ‘bonus’ of the character. The higher this value is, the more damage your character will inflict on opponents. This can only be improved by practice.
- The combat agility of the character. This can be improved by practice.
- BODY RESISTANCE
- The ability of the character to resist or defend himself against an attack.
- The speed of the character in armed combat situations. This can be improved by practice.
Remember that different characters will have different abilities. Study these carefully and use them wisely.